REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CURRENTLY CLOSED. KEEP AN EYE OUT ON OUR SOCIALS FOR NEXT SEASON.
Welcome to South East Super League!
Registrations for summer season 2019 are NOW OPEN!!
We are more than excited to announce that we will have another location joining the Super League Family, with the opening of the Domestic Peninsula Competition!
We have made some changes to the way we run the league for next season, to make it easier for everyone involved to play SESL. Here are some of those changes:
- We are removing door entry from our competitions! This makes it easier for us to run the league, but makes it easier for you also. We have incorporated the door entry fee into the total playing fees for the season. Bring your family along to watch!
- All game fees will be paid up front at the start of the season. This will make it easier on teams that have someone missing for a few weeks etc so that guys aren’t having to chip in to cover anyone
- Your playing uniform is paid for in the fees (this is the same as last season)
- We are offering an upfront payment ($299 for everything) , or a direct debit payment system. The direct debit ($59 deposit, then 4 payments of $60 per fortnight). This does not include finals
- We are going to a live stats system!! This is very exciting for us as it will allow players to follow the scores from home, as well as the stats being available to view right from the moment they happen. This is a huge step forward for the league
- Weekly Podcast for game recaps as well as Monthly SESL TV episodes
What nights are the comp:
- SESL Elite – Sunday 4pm – 9pm
- SESL Women’s – Sunday 4pm – 9pm
- SESL Domestic – Monday & Tuesday 6.50pm – 10pm
- Men’s – Sunday 5pm – 8pm
– THIS IS A NEW COMP. NO RESTRICTIONS WILL BE PUT IN PLACE FOR PLAYERS. REP/DOMESTIC PLAYERS ALL WELCOME
When Does The Comp Start:
There is a few things we need to get sorted before we can start the competition, including Uniforms orders, draft combines and of course the draft itself. We need everyone to attend at least two drafts combines, which will be held on the following dates.
Competitions will commence the week starting of the 2nd of September for Domestic (south east) and 8th of September for Elite, Women’s & Peninsula.
Cost To Play:
$299.00 per player per season (ALL INCLUSIVE).
Costing is the same across all our divisions and locations and covers the costs of court hire, referees and scoretable officials, playing uniform, insurances and administration fees. As of this season SESL payment structure has changed and will be an all inclusive cost – $299.00.
To mainstream our processes and alleviate having to have the right amount of money on game day, we’ll be charging each individual player $299 at the start of the season. You’ll have the opportunity to pay this in full or over 4 fortnightly payments. ($59 upfront, $60 per fortnight).
No door entry, No team sheet money. Just come and play. The only thing this does exclude is finals!
Where is SESL played:
South East: Bridgewood Primary School – 115 Bridge Rd, Officer VIC 3809
Peninsula: Somerville Recreation Centre – 14 Edward St, Somerville VIC 3912